10 Aesthetic Places in Jakarta for Photo Hunting – You Should Visit!
Taking photo is now become a habit for many people. People love to take many photo of their visit in every place and every moment. It happens due to the means of social media that has been a lifestyle.
People are usually taken self camera photo, scenery or even the sky to upload to their social media.
That’s why; many people hunt for aesthetic places that are close to them so they can get a beautiful photo to upload in the social media. Here are some aesthetic places in Jakarta for Photo Hunting.
1. Rumah Akar
This place is a European building style with two floors that had been burnt from a fire and resulting in an aesthetic place surrounded by roots and creeping plants. This house located in Kota Tua, Jl.Fatahalillah near the Fatahillah Museum. You can take photo outside the place or inside the place.
- Open hours: everyday, 09.00 am – 08.00 pm
- Ticket price: Rp. 100.000 – Rp. 160.000 /hour for taking photo inside the building or pre wedding photo
- Facilities: parking area around Kota Tua
- What’s best: it gives you a mystical and gothic atmosphere but aesthetic looks.
- Tips: always behave and keep the place clean since it has that mystical history
2. Le Bridge, Ancol
It is actually an aesthetic restaurant located in Taman Impian Jaya Ancol, Beach Pool, Jl. Lodan Timur, Ancol, Jakarta.
It has a beautiful looks and become one of the most popular Instagram worthy spot among the youth in Jakarta.
- Open hours: everyday, 07.00 am – 11.00 pm
- Ticket price: just buy the food with average cost Rp. 300.000 for two people and Rp. 35.000 for a pint of beer
- Facilities: Wifi, Smoking area, outdoor seating, sea view
- What’s best: you can enjoy your meal in the bridge while seeing the sea and feel the breeze,
- Tips: make a reservation first and come around the sun set , you will get the best picture.
3. Taman Wisata Alam Angke Kapuk
This place is a mangrove forest located in Jl. Garden House, RT.4/RW.3, Kamal Muara, Penjaringan, Jakarta 14470. This place is a worthy instagram with a natural view in the middle of the city.
- Open hours: everyday 07.00 am – 06.00 pm
- Ticket price: Rp 25.000/person
- Facilities: suspension bridge, praying room, café, bicycle track, outbound
- What’s best: you can take our child and family to enjoy the facilities and some planting program
- Tips: make a reservation first if you would visit will more than 5 people
4. Eco Skywalk Bridge
This bridge is located in Skywalk Neo SOHO that looks like the Helix Bridge in Singapore. It has an extraordinary architecture and beautiful lighting in the night.
- It is addressed in Letjen S. Parman Street No.28, RT.9/RW.5, South Tanjung Duren, Grogol petamburan, West Jakarta City, Jakarta 11470.
- Open hours: along with the mall
- Ticket price: no ticket price needed
- Facilities: none exact facilities but the Mall has it
- What’s best: the bridge that looks like Helix bridge in Singapore
- Tips: come at night so you get the iconic lighting of the bridge
5. Kota Tua
Kota Tua is known as the original downtown area of Jakarta, Indonesia. It has an old building view with European building style. Here’s Things to Do in Old Town Jakarta Indonesia
It is addressed in Jl. Pintu Besar Utara No.27, RT.7/RW.7, Pinangsia, Tamansari, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 11110.
- Open hours: everyday 24 hours
- Ticket price: no ticket needed
- Facilities: toilet, parking area, restaurant, café
- What’s best: the view of old house
- Tips: prepare yourself to walk in order to explore the place
6. Hauwke’s Auto Gallery
This auto gallery is located in Jl. Puri Mutiara VI No. 18B, Cipete, RT.6/RW.4, Cilandak Tim., Ps. Minggu, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Jakarta 12560. This is a place that has many collections of automotive things.
- Open hours: everyday
- Ticket price: depend on what you need to take the photo
- Facilities: toilet, classic collection
- What’s best: you can take picture with classic cars
- Tips: make reservation first since this place popular for pre wedding and shooting place.
Toko merah is a Dutch colonial heritage addressed in Jl. Kali Besar Barat No. 11, Pinang Siang, Tambora, RT.7/RW.3, Roa Malaka, Tambora, Kota Jakarta Barat, Jakarta 11230.
It has a typical Dutch style with red paint. Many people use this building as a pre wedding photo shot since it has an aesthetic look. And this building is also become a cultural heritage of Jakarta.
- Open hours: everyday, 24 hours
- Ticket price: no ticket needed
- Facilities: toilet, parking area
- What’s best: you can take a tour with a guide for knowing the history of this building
- Tips: if you want to know the history you should hire a guide
8. Ancol Beach
This beach is popular and nobody that didn’t know about this beach. Ancol beach is located in Jakarta and is friendly for the children and family. The sea and sands will give you the best photo spot.
- Open hours: everyday
- Ticket price “ Rp 25.000/person
- Facilities: praying room, toilet, parking area, restaurant
- What’s best: it has a romantic side and friendly for children
- Tips: keep the beach clean and take care of your own goods
9. Taman Prasasti Museum
This museum is an outdoor museum located in Jl. Tanah Abang 1, no. 1, Jakarta 10130, Indonesia. This museum was formerly a cemetery, built by the Dutch colonial government in 1795 as a final resting place for noble Dutchmen.
- Open hour: Tuesday – Sunday, 09.00 am – 03.00 pm
- Ticket price: Rp. 5000/person
- Facilities: Washroom, parking area, restroom, restaurant
- What’s best: you can learn about the Dutch history in Indonesia
- Tips: you should behave since this place was originally cemetery
10. National Monument
Who doesn’t know the icon of Jakarta? You should come to this place to get the best photo. Here’s Things to Do Near Monas (National Monument of Indonesia)
- Open hours: everyday, 07.00 am – 12.00 am
- Ticket price: Rp. 15.000/person
- Facilities: parking area, playing area, toilet
- What’s best: you can up to the top and enjoy the city from the height
- Tips: come early in the morning to enjoy your time longer.
There are still many places to photo hunts in Jakarta such as the SKY rooftop, Bundaran HI and many more.