15 Things To Do in Museum Puri Lukisan – Ubud Bali
Museum Puri Lukisan is one of those string landmarks you can visit through central Ubud. Here, you can conveniently spending time for Balinese modern collection of artworks. Museum Puri Lukisan also a great place to learn about many styles in diff modern.
Museum Puri Lukisan is one and only art museum in Ubud, also known as the first and biggest art galleries. This place literally founded by Dutch artist named Johan Rudolf Mennet who fell in love with the exoticism of Ubud and intrigued to produced a dazzling body of works. He wasn’t came alone, however with his friends named Walter Spies and Bali’s own Lempad.
Beside entering Museum Puri Lukisan, there are 15 Things To Do Ubud Bali. Take a look on the check point below.
1. Pura Saraswati
Located in central Ubud, Taman Saraswati basically a garden that can be accessible from Jalan Kejang, behind Cafe Lotus. This temple is a great stopover through Ubud town, especially when it has beautiful streaming water.
Behind the amphitheatre, you can enjoy the beautifully and calm atmosphere features Hindu Goodness of knowledge and arts called Saraswati. Exhibition inside the temple starts from 19:00 WITA on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Location: Jl. Kajeng, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Admission Fee: Rp 75,000 / each for exhibition
2. Lempad House
I Gusti Nyoman Lempad is the owner of Lempad House occupied by Lempad’s family. The house mostly filled with artworks. I Gusti Nyoman was the most fabulous painter and sculptor. His name became so popular since his dramathical ink drawing of mythical Balinese Hindu scene.
Along the street of Lempad House, you’ll see many people try to draw and sculp their artworks. Nowadays, the street along Lampad House literally crowdless and almost empty.
- Location: Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Admission Fee: Free!
3. Air Terjun Kanto Lampo
Kanto Lampo waterfall located in Gianyar, approximately 30 kilometers from Denpasar and more accessible from Beng Village. The waterfall is huge and amazing! Beside taking a good pictures, you allowed to swim a moment enjoy the fresh water. Tryna something different by stand up underneath the waterfall and let your body dripping by water.
You can reach Kanto Lampo Waterfall by car or scooter. All vehicle must be parked in the parking area which built wide to accomodate the vehicle. Well, there are many things to do in Museum Puri Lukisan Ubud Bali, Indonesia.
- Location: Beng, Gianyar Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Admission Fee: Free parking
4. Bukit Campuhan
Bali will unstoppably makes visitor dazzle. From the beach, nightlife, mountain, culture, street food, and the last is hill. Bukit Campuhan or Campuhan Hill not famous yet and has less of visitor every year. However, it offers the worthy scenery with the green grass like a field. There’s only one path to go around to explore the whole hill.
Beside the worthy scenery, Bukit Campuhan has jogging track suitable for those looking for crowdless place to uplift their metabolism. The best time to visit Bukit Campuhan starts from 3 PM when the sunny brightless.
- Location: Jl. Bangkiang Sidem, Kelusa, Payangan, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday
- Admission Fee: Free
5. Gunung Kawi Tampaksiring
Bali is unstoppable! We talked about Bali so much, also the great places to visits. Number 5th came up with Gunung Kawi. At the top of mountain, we can see two temples separated by Pakerisan River. Before reach the top, visitor will pass at least 315 stairs made of Padas rock.
The scenery of Kawi Mountain dominantly with Padas rock that sculpted like a temple. There are 9 temples around Kawi Mountain, 4 on the West and 5 on the East. Beside temple, you’ll find swimming pool and tiny fountain.
- Location: Banjar Penaka, Tampaksiring, Gianyar Regency, Bali, Indonesia
6. Istana Puri Saren
Puri Saren Palace being nurtured because this palace as a great asset to attract tourists and locals. Although times ticking, the palace still sturdy and captivate. The authenticity itself make this palace so popular and crowded everyday, especially in holiday season.
Puri Saren Palace established by Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel, was a monarch who ruled this palace from 1800 – 1823 century. Inside the palace, yuo can see lot of historical stuffs. The palace also equipped with meeting room for monarch.
- Location: Jl. Raya Ubud, Puri Saren Palace, Bali, Indonesia
7. Bar Luna
Bar Luna is a nourished place suitable for writers, workers, hipsters, readers, almost to all kind of people in different occupation. Come over and spend the rest of the day by sipping the best coffee ever on the island. The baristas also works professional.
They will do their best to serve the customer all well. They’ve been trained first before they worked at Bar Luna which means great!
- Location: Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Indonesia
- Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday, 15:00 – 23:00 WITA
8. Alas Kedaton
Alas Kedaton almost similar to Ubud Monkey Forest since monkeys became the magnetism of this place. It’s located nearest the jungle makes the area surrounded by tall plantations, including trees. The wide of this area in 7 hectares.
Go through the jungle, you’ll find a temple named Alas Kedaton. The visitor who came over to Alas Kedaton majority the locals. The are two accessible places nearby Alas Kedaton. First, Danau Beratan Bedugul. Second, Tanah Lot Bali.
- Location: Jl. Raya Alas Kedaton, Kukuh, Tabanan Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Admission Fee: Rp 20,000 / adult
- Parking Fee: Rp 10,000 / bus, Rp 5,000 for car, and Rp 2,000 for scooter
More Masterpice Near Museum Puri Lukisan
Another things to do in Museum Puri Lukisan Ubud Bali:
- Legong of Mahabrata Epic, Location: Ubud Palace, Ubud, Indonesia
- Rumah Ubud Yoga, Location: Jl. Subak Sokwayah, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Pancoran Solas, Location: Taman Bali, Bangli Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Taman Nusa, Location: Jl. Taman Bali, Br. Blahpade Kelod, Sidan Village, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
- Obyek Wisata Goa Gajah, Location: Jl. Raya Goa Gajah No. 99, Kemenuh, Sukawati, Pejeng Kawan, Tampaksiring, Gianyar Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Puri Saren Agung, Location: Jl. Raya Ubud No. 8, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Tamarind Spa at Murni’s House, Location: Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia