Things To D in West Java is go to Lembang. Known as the best place to visit while holiday coming. Comparing to another region in Bandung, Lembang has its famous. The uniqueness and beautiful places around make people wanna come through over again.
Things to do in Lembang a little bit different to another city in Indonesia. Beside be in different places during visitation, Sundanese (people who occupied Bandung) also friendly will makes you feel that comfy to live the day more in Bandung Attractions
I created 15 things to do in Lembang. Hope you enjoy the lists I made below.
1. Tangkuban Perahu
Do you remember Tangkuban Perahu movie? A story tells about a man (Sangkuriang) who loves his mother. This Cerita Rakyat is phenomenal in the ancient time, even now. His mother truly beautiful, and still young. That’s why Sangkuriang astounded when he knew the woman he fell in love with, really his mother. He dared to make a huge boat in one night only. The craziest Sangkuring was agreed, but he failed because the sun shown already.
Well, the scenery on the top of Tangkuban Perahu firmly beautiful. Also the boat that was made by Sangkuriang. The upside-down position became the uniqueness make people keen to take more photos.
- Location: Cikahuripan, Lembang, West Java, Indonesia
2. Tebing Gunung Hawu
Have you dreamt to become superhero in the future? Here you come! Hiking on Tebing Gunung Hawu would make you like Spiderman. For those who enthusiastic about sunrise and fantastic viewpoints, be here very very soon.
There are two separated big stones over here as tourist and local favourites. To be in another big stones, you should passing by the bloody eerie cliff. Which spectacularly such a torment for those Acrophobias.
- Location: Padalarang, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
3. Farm House Lembang
Farm House Lembang built in European-styled buildings. Entering the house isn’t the one interesting. One another is wearing such a farm house cloth. The design most likely French-styled. It is extremely cute! However, you’ll charged if tryna put the cloths on. It might cost Rp 70,000 / each.
- Location: Jl. Raya Lembang No. 108, Lembang, Bandung, Indonesia
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 21:00 WIB
- Admission Fee: Rp 20,000 / each
4. Pasar Terapung Lembang
Indonesian food served in Pasar Terapung or Floating Market on Lembang. The place truly unique, since it uses a boat as a place for food hunters. The taste of food itself really yum, and the price tag is in standard. It’s not going to ruin penny, promise!
What people liked about this floating market is the wild scenery. It is surrounded by a lake and you here in the middle to enjoying food. Cool, right? The miniature also available around the floating market, made it cooler.
- Location: Jl. Grand Hotel No. 33E, Lembang, West Java, Indonesia
- Admission Fee: Rp 15,000 / each
5. Maribaya Lodge
Holiday will totally uncomplete without try to unify with nature. Maribaya Lodge bring you closer to nature, of course. The scenery from the stage on the tree-side is sick! Like you able to see how Lembang really looks like at the top.
Visitors allowed to do camp on this area. Stay at least 2 days 1 night to fulfill joy and serenity. The trekking activities are sick! Must try!Places To Visit in Indonesia
- Location: Jl. Maribaya Timur Km. 6, Kampung Kosambi, Cibodas Lembang, Bandung, Indonesia
6. Trans Studio Bandung
If you a lil bit bored go beyond nature and nature the whole day, it’s time to play! Yay! There’s no better place rather than Trans Studio Bandung. This place truly crowd, from morning till night. Most people liked to be here on night, cause it’s more impressive.
You can play what you want, as much on repeat, totally okay. Beside playing, you can also enjoying such a mini concert in a special occasion. Make sure to bring your meals from home, because the price tag for meals and drinks much more expensive. It cost two times higher will ruin penny.
- Location: Jl. Jendral Gatot Subroto No. 289, Cibangkong, Batununggal, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
7. Kawah Putih
A crater lake on here attract people to come over, especially the turquoise water. Kawah Putih as the best place for photography.
Beside enjoying the scenery, mostly like to taking picture. The temperature might be cold, starts at dusk, especially at nigh. Make sure to bring jacket or coat to warm the body.
- Location: Nearest Tangkuban Perahu, Bandung, Indonesia
8. Maribaya Waterfall
Lembang is sick, isn’t it? Beside go thorough those places, you also can enjoy the beautiful scenery on Maribaya Watefall. The location closer from Maribaya Lodge, possibly make you getting here easier than you’ve imagined.
The pure water streams hustly from the top to the bottom. It’s incredible! Just remember to add more cloths as a replacement when you want to pludge inside the waterfall. This one of the greatest Things to Do in Bandung with Family
- Location: Jl. Maribaya, Lembang, West Java, Indonesia
- Admission Fee: Rp 8,000 / each
More Lembang Attractions
Another things to do in Lembang Bandung you may like:
- Taman Hutan Raya Ir. H, Juanda. Location: Kompleks Tahura Ir. Juanda, No. 99, Dago Pakar, Ciburial, Cimenyan, Bandung, Indonesia
- Puncak Bintang. Location: Cimenyan, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
- Wot Batu. Location: Jl. Bukit Pakar Timur No. 98, Ciburial, Cimenyan, Bandung, Indonesia
- Lawang Wangi Cafe & Art Space. Location: Jl. Dago Giri No. 99, Bandung, Indonesia
- Situ Patenggang. Location: Patengan, Rancabali, Bandung, Indonesia
- Dusun Bambu Leisure Park. Location: Jl. Kolonel Masturi Km. 11, Situ Lembang, Bandung, Indonesia
- Natural Resto and Strawberry Land. Location: Jl. Tangkuban Perahu, Ciburial, Lembang, Bandung, Indonesia
- Also, you can enjoy the Things to Do in Braga Bandung
Which one you wanna visit? Psst, don’t being startle because Lembang is hustle, bustle, and super crowd on holiday season.