8 Beaches in Semarang You Must Know Exist! (Effing Beautiful)
Beaches in Semarang? Are they exist? Of course yes! Even though the popularity unlike beaches in Bali, but beaches in Semarang end up worthy. How many of them can be counted easily, since Semarang not beaches center in Indonesia but there are many Things to Do in Semarang
You must be curious about how it looks like. To be honest, I lived in Semarang but I don’t visit any of beaches yet. But I did go to Jepara beaches, a region nearby Semarang. It took 2 hours on the way from the place I belonged. Although I have no idea about Semarang beaches, I listed few beaches as a references, hope ir beneficial. Let’s take a look!
1. Marina Beach
Are you sunset hunters? Then Marina Beach suits you, really. What makes youdumfound must be the breeze, likewise sport activities. Such a baptize sky, speed boat, pond pools, etc. There are lot of things to do here. Make sure, Marina Beach included as your must visit top list in Semarang.
Marina Beach been famous recently. Lot of locals tryna get here, even the students would like to spare their time, especially weekend to catch this place.
- Location: Ruko Royal Square No. A 15-16, Jl Marina, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia
- Opening Hous: Monday – Sunday, 24 hours
- Admission Fee: Rp 5,000 / each
- Parking Fee: Rp 5,000 – Rp 10,000
2. Tirang Beach
According to the past, Tirang Beach is a small island in Semarang. However, the island eroded as time flies.
And voila! It changed become Tirang Beach, a place must visit by locals also tourists.
- Location: Tugurejo, Tugu, Semarang City, Central Java, Indonesia
- Admission Fee: Rp 5,000 / each
- How To Get Here: Based adjuscent to Maron Beach and Ahmad Yani Airport. It takes 10 – 15 minutes on the way to be here
3. Maron Beach
Don’t expect white sandy in Maron Beach, please! Literally visits by locals, but been popular lately. This place literally accessible cause it’s not to difficult to be here. Maron Beach isn’t located in rural area, but more onto Semarang City.
Sitting down, relaxing, chilling with colleagues must be fun over here. Don’t worry about hunger, lot of warung opened from morning till down. The price tag also affordable, which means good especially for students.
- Location: West Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia
- How To Get Here: Steer your car from Ahmay Yani Airport for about few hundred yards. It’s a bit difficult for a car to come in, cause the parking area isn’t huge
4. Cipta Beach
Hello, selfie lovers! Are you there?! Well, Cipta Beach nicknamed “selfie hunters beach”, according to what people almost do when they arrived here. Take a selfie, yes! The background is cool tho. The beach surrounded by grasses and coconut trees makes it perfect!
Sunset time must be unmissed! It starts perhaps on 05:00 PM, when the sun start to goes down. Make your holiday with colleagues worthy and fun! Bring volley ball must be necessary to add more fun.
- Location: Jl. Kawasan Cipta III, Bandarharjo, North Semarang, Semarang City, Central Java, Indonesia
5. Bandengan Beach
First thing I came up with Things To Do in Jepara is Bandangan Beach. I’ve been here once in 2016. My opinion about this beach definitely good. However, there are lot of locals over here made me can’t enjoy my weekend. A little bit info, Bandengan Beach always crown, no matter what. Especially when you plan to go to on holiday season.
Bandengan Beach also known as Tirta Samudra Beach. Enjoying holiday by seeing the exotic landscape and try the resto over here. The food is nice, must try Places To Visit in Indonesia
- Location: Jl. Tirta Samudra, Jepara, Central Java, Indonesia
6. Teluk Awur Beach
Awur literally isn’t a beach but a bay. However, people called it a beach because it looks like firmly like a beach. Make sense, right? Well, Teluak Awur Beach located on lined with another beaches in Jepara. They are located adjuscent.
However, Teluk Awur Beach isn’t has its popularity. Unlike the other, most people still no idea about this place. But this one must be included on your top list. Stay at least 2 days 1 night at the best hotel room nearby.
- Location: Telukawur, Tahunan, Jepara, Central Java, Indonesia
7. Karimun Jawa
Frankly, Karimun Jawa isn’t a beach but tend to island. A beautiful island located in Central Java suitable for exotic portrayal hunters! Karimun Jawa been famous, either for locals or tourists. It’s such amazing to be here.
Karimun Jawa non-accessible with car or scooter, but with boat. It is located 80 kilometers off from Jepara. Perhaps would take 3 hours on the way, I guess? But the long journey on the boat end up with worthy, really! The portrayal insanely cool! Oh yeah, there is such a pool filled with small whane over here, just forgot what the name is. For another things to do, check this out Things To Do in Karimun Jawa.
- Location: Karimun Jawa island, Jepara, Central Java, Indonesia
- Admission Fee: Free! But need to bring at least Rp 1 million tho for accomodation and transportation
8. Kartini Beach
Still in Jepara, here is Kartini Beach. Its located 2.5 kilometers away from the hall of Jepara Regency. The most wanted activities komedi putar, mandi bola, and perahu arus. Literally these three to be part of children activities.
The special thing on Kartini Beach is equipped with gazebo. When you feel tired and wantna relaxing or sitting down, set your foot to be in gazebo and sleep for a moment.
- Location: Bulu Village, Jepara, Central Java, Indonesia
Another beaches in Semarang and nearby, you might like:
- Ombak Mati Beach. Location: Desa Bondo, Bangsri, Jepara, Central Java, Indonesia
- Empu Rancak Beach. Location: Karang Gondang Village, Mlonggo Regency, Jepara, Central Java, Indonesia
That’s all top list of beaches in Semarang and nearby and What to Eat in Semarang Which one attract you and worth going do you think? The way I told you, it doesn’t really beautiful comparing to Beaches in Kuta or Yogyakarta. But it still worthy in the end. I recommend you not to miss Karimun Jawa, the best place I’ve been in before. It’s extremely beautiful!